11th Hour Service’s Data Analytics and Automation offering includes services that focus specifically on providing our clients with two major benefits, among others. Those two benefits are:
Our solutions are office agnostic, meaning they can be implemented anywhere that uses data or has business processes. We offer our analytics through various scripting, automation, and reporting platforms; however, we developed a strategic partnership with ACL™ to provide our premier analytics and automation technology platform.
This partnership allows ACL and 11th Hour Service to integrate 11th Hour Service’s existing risk advisory domain capabilities with a proven software platform whose roots are grounded in the risk community. The collaboration empowers Federal clients through process automation and innovation that is as dynamic as the Federal environment. The key elements of the partnership include:
- Technology and service provider integration previously not seen at this scale;
- Establishes a two-way feedback loop between 11th Hour Service and ACL’s product management team ensuring solutions are optimized and aligned with the most recent and relevant guidance, standards, and trends;
- Deployment solutions that are customized to each agency;
- Training and development that is not offered to non-partners; and
- Professionals that are certified in the tools that they are using.
These key elements will assist Federal clients in reducing the cost of compliance by automating traditional administrative and recurring functions, and by strengthening the ability to provide decision makers with the insights needed to inform their decisions.