Human Capital Strategy and Management
- Human capital vision development;
- Cultural transformation;
- Leadership development and coaching;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Position development; and
- Employee relations.
Our approach to workforce development focuses on the people, not the process, as a means to improve an organization. Depending on the size and complexity of the organization, workforce development can seem like a daunting task, but with a thoughtful, employee-centric, and measured approach, it can be successfully performed within an organization of any size. Our approach generates significant improvement in organizational performance and employee satisfaction. 11th Hour Service’s approach to workforce development includes, but is not limited to:
- Personnel performance benchmarking and improvement;
- Competency and capability development;
- Learning strategy establishment;
- Employee satisfaction and engagement improvement;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Communication planning;
- Resourcing and retention; and
- Workforce environment continuous evaluation.
- Delivering in-depth, readily available, and industry proven training to key stakeholders of the most significant programs or process areas; and
- Developing customized training that is deployable to remaining significant processes or programs.
In-depth, Readily Available, and Industry Proven Training – Our team has the ability to provide organizations with already developed training from one of the Federal industry leading providers. With courses such as “Emotional Intelligent Leadership”, “Program Management”, “Internal Controls Over Reporting”, “Budgeting and Accounting: Making the Connection”, “Federal Accounting Fundamentals”, and “Managing Risks Through Effective Enterprise Risk Management”, these are the courses that many Federal employees are currently using to meet their training needs. This allows organizations to have access to relevant training at a moment’s notice.
Customized Deployable Training – Because every organization has a different mission, different objectives, and ultimately a different way of effectively meeting those objectives, training may need to be customized to facilitate those processes. The process that our team utilizes to develop customized training materials includes:
- Perform a targeted training needs assessment;
- Determine ideal delivery method(s);
- Develop training plan;
- Draft outlines;
- Collaborate with SME’s; and
- Finalize and deliver training.
This approach allows organizations to ensure that unique training needs are met and that the education around those training needs are sustainable.